Get Your Child Ready for Kindergarten
Prepare Your Child for School Success!
These FREE, age-specific workshops will give you the tools you need to help your child succeed!
Each Fall, Winter, and Spring workshop offers a unique set of tools and learning materials to keep your child engaged and learning! Sets are different from session to session.
Parents and caregivers of children preschool age (birth to 5 years old)
Online and In-Person classes available! Visit: https://www.readyforkindergarten.org/southkitsap/sign-in for more information and registration!
*Limited seating available for in-person sessions*
When? (Choose One)
- Fall Virtual Dates: September 15th – October 12th (Attend online at your convenience! Tool pick-up options available after class and survey are complete!)
- Winter Virtual Dates: February 1st – March 1st (Attend online at your convenience! Tool pick-up options available after class and survey are complete!)
- Winter In-Person Dates: February 25th and March 4th (Choose one)
- Spring Virtual Dates: April 3rd – May 3rd (Attend online at your convenience! Tool pick-up options available after class and survey are complete!)
- Spring In-Person Dates: April 29th and May 6th (Choose one)
FREE childcare is available during in-person sessions!
Be sure to sign up when you register!
Non-Discrimination Statement: The South Kitsap School District provides equal educational and employment opportunity without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation – including gender expression or identity, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Equal access to activities, facilities and program is provided to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. District procedure complies with all applicable state and federal laws. The Title IX Officer and Section 504 Coordinator with the responsibility for monitoring, auditing and ensuring compliance with this policy are: Compliance/ADA/Title IX Coordinator: Will Sarett, Executive Director of Human Resources, 360-874-7071, email@example.com; Section 504 Coordinator: Paul Hulbert, Principal, 360-443-3610, firstname.lastname@example.org