SKSD Facilities - Planning for the Future
The South Kitsap School District Board is seeking input from the community as they listen, learn, and revise the facility rebuilding plan. The plan was compiled by the Long Range Facility Planning Committee and addresses facility needs at each district site.
The South Kitsap community is invited to learn about the plan and share feedback in the development of a comprehensive ballot measure for voter consideration. There have two community events so far and more will be offered in the future. See the links below to learn more.
- Link to Thought Exchange to share feedback
- What are you appreciate about the plan?
- What are your concerns?
- What questions do you have about SKSD facilities?
- Would you like to be involved with plan refinement in the future?
- Link to video of community event #1 at Cedar Heights
- Link to video of community event #2 held via Zoom
- Link to Facilities Planning Committee page