- Active COVID-19 Positive Cases (with campus exposure) = positive COVID-19 cases in their first 10 days of recovery who were present on campus during their infectious period
- Active COVID-19 Positive Cases (with no campus exposure) = positive COVID-19 cases currently in their first 10 days of recovery who were not present on campus during their infectious period
- Recovered COVID-19 Cases = beginning with fall sports 8/18/22
The individuals who tested positive are safely isolating at home for no less than the first five days of their recovery, and for students, learning opportunities will be supported while they are recovering.
Anyone concerned about possible exposure, should visit Washington Department of Health's What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
In consultation with the local health authority, if an outbreak is identified, the staff and families of the cohort affected will be notified directly.
SKSD has COVID-19 mitigations in place. The safety and well-being of our students and staff members is always our highest priority.
COVID-19 is a virus that can be spread by everyone at all ages, even without being ill or manifesting any known symptoms. We encourage everyone to consistently continue to observe the following precautions, even when feeling great, to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently
- Stay home and consider seeking COVID-19 testing if you are sick, even with mild symptoms
- Follow the guidance of your local health authority