Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is a web-based component of our student database management system (Skyward) and provides parents access to real-time information about their students.
Parents of students at all grade levels can see basic information for their students such as current address, telephone numbers and emergency contact information. Attendance information and immunization history is also available.
Parents of middle school and high school students can access assignment and gradebook information for current courses and historical transcript grades.
If do not have a login ID for Family Access, please contact your student's school. You may be asked to visit in-person so your identity can be verified.
Family Access Login Page: http://family.southkitsap.wa-k12.net/
Please reference the following tip-sheets for general information about Family Access:
- Family Access Elementary
- Family Access Elementary Spanish
- Family Access Elementary Japanese
- Family Access Elementary Tagalog
- Family Access Middle School
- Family Access Middle School Spanish
- Family Access Middle School Japanese
- Family Access Middle School Tagalog
- How to Reset your Skyward Password
- How to Complete Annual Verification & Acknowledgement
- How to Complete the COVID Attestation & Screening Commitment Form
- Using Skyward Message Center
- How to set Notification Preferences
- Reporting an Absence to the School Through Family Access
- How to Setup the Skyward Mobile App
- Middle School Gradebook