Grant Application Due January 24, 2024
The South Kitsap Public Education Foundation is accepting grant applications for the following areas of emphasis:
- Programs and/or materials that deepen and enrich student learning experiences, including existing programs/materials shown to be highly effective through rigorous evaluation
- Innovative STEM/CTE programs and/or equipment
- Field trips that extend learning beyond the classroom and professional development registration fees for teachers to expand their expertise
- Innovative programs that provide direct support to students who are underperforming in reading and math
Grant recipients are required to:
- collect and submit pictures, videos and other artifacts related to the grant’s implementation to be displayed at Foundation events and shared with donors and supporters
- publicize their use of the grant and provide evidence of how the grant-funded program was promoted to the school community
- complete the SKPEF Grant Impact Summary detailing results of the grant-funded program no later than June 30, 2024.
The South Kitsap Public Education Foundation follows SKSD guidelines related to district level approval for specific types of grant applications (such as technology).
Important! - Read the steps for submission:
- Send a summary of your application to building principal for review and authorization.
- Use the electronic form to submit or request a pdf from Amy Miller at the District Office if needed.
- Please note award amounts are not guaranteed and are dependent on several factors including the number of students impacted and available resources.