Voter Registration

Please register to vote or change your registration with the Kitsap County Election's Office.

The following information may assist you in deciding whether or not you wish to register to vote in Washington State.

Military Spouse: A military spouse can register to vote as a resident of Washington State without affecting the military persons nonresident military status.

Active Duty: If you are active duty and register to vote in Washington State, you will no longer be considered a voting resident of your home state and you will need to register your car in Washington State.

Questions?: For more information about voting in Kitsap County, 

visit the Kitsap County Auditor's Website.