Each year, South Kitsap School District staff may sign up for charitable giving (a payroll deduction program) that supports local and national level service organizations. This is just one example of how staff care for and give back to the community.
2023 Staff Charitable Giving packet - due by November 10
SKSD Charitable Giving Campaign Non-profit Organizations
- United Way of Kitsap County
- South Kitsap Helpline
- Boys & Girls Club of South Puget Sound
- Kitsap Community Resources
- Kurt Wagner Education Foundation/South Kitsap Rotary
- The American Red Cross - National
- The American Cancer Society
- South Kitsap Public Education Foundation
- Backpacks for Kids (weekend meal program)
- Communities In Schools Peninsula
- South Kitsap School Supports – please submit the Political Contribution Authorization form if you contribute to this organization only.
Food for Thought
- Nearly 1 in 3 Kitsap County community members need help from organizations such as United Way, South Kitsap Helpline, and Kitsap Community Resources.
- Programs such as SK Helpline, Backpacks for Kids, and Stand Up for Kids touch the lives of many SKSD families and need financial help from others to sustain their programs.
- National non-profit organizations such as The American Cancer Society have been making the lives of the West Sound community better, safer, and healthier.
Educational support organizations such as South Kitsap Public Education Foundation and South Kitsap School Supporters are community-based organizations that invest time and in projects to enhance the excellence of education in our community.