The SKSD Employee Charitable Giving Campaign will run October - November, 2021.
Link for Staff Charitable Giving Packet
Please turn in your Payroll Deduction Form and/or Political Contribution Authorization Form to Amy Miller at the district office by November 22, 2021. This program is completely voluntary.
SKSD Charitable Giving Campaign Non-profit Organizations
- United Way of Kitsap County
- South Kitsap Helpline
- Boys & Girls Club of South Puget Sound
- Kitsap Community Resources
- Kurt Wagner Education Foundation/South Kitsap Rotary
- The American Red Cross
- The American Cancer Society
- South Kitsap Public Education Foundation
- South Kitsap School Supports – please submit the Political Contribution Authorization form if you contribute to this organization only.
Food for Thought
- Nearly 1 in 3 Kitsap County community members need help from organizations such as United Way, South Kitsap Helpline, and Kitsap Community Resources.
- Programs such as Boys & Girls Club, Backpacks for Kids, and Stand Up for Kids touch the lives of many SKSD families and need financial help from others to sustain their programs.
- National non-profit organizations such as The American Cancer Society have been making the lives of the West Sound community better, safer, and healthier.
Educational support organizations such as South Kitsap Public Education Foundation and South Kitsap School Supporters are community-based organizations that invest time and in projects to enhance the excellence of education in our community.