The Impact Aid federal grant program provides funds to local school districts financially impacted by nearby federal activities and tax exemptions. These funds provide critical support to our students. Each fall, the survey used to support our request for Impact Aid funds will be sent home with students. Please complete a survey for each student in the household and return to your student's school. Your assistance with this annual grant process is greatly appreciated! The information you provide will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Questions and Comments?
Contact Business and Support Services: 360-874-7013
- What is Impact Aid?
- Why is Impact Aid Important?
- How do school districts use Impact Aid funds?
- Does my school district receive all the Impact Aid funding it is due?
- Why is Impact Aid part of the school district's general fund and not used specifically for my student?
- Why do I need to fill out a survey?
- What information does the school district need to collect from parents/guardians?
- Why do I have to complete these forms every year? Didn't the school district collect this information when my child enrolled?
- Can I submit this information electronically?
- What if I don't want to (or can't) release my residence or employment location information?
- How is this information shared and protected?
- What can I do to support Impact Aid and ensure my school district gets the funding it deserves?