Click the link above to access a Confluence article outlining step by step instructions for completing the surplus process.
- After the form has been printed and submitted, it is best to wait until after the Board approval to begin another surplus cycle. Adding items and reprinting the form can cause confusion - please call x7047 for assistance
Once ITS receives the form, we will:
- Route the form to any other departments (OSE, Title, LAP)
- Add the form to a future Board of Directors agenda
Equipment will be housed at the school until final board approval.
Once the Board of Directors has approved the surplus:
- ITS will enter a Facilities Work Order to the Warehouse for surplus items to be picked up at the location noted on the form.
- The original form(s) will be sent to the Warehouse
- ITS will update items in the inventory database from Pending to the actual Surplus Date
If you have any questions about the surplus process, please contact your building I.T. Technician or the Administrative Assistant at x7047